Sunday, April 17, 2011

8 MONTHS breakup anniversary

14.04.2011

gosh ! i should write this 2 days ago but i'm so busy and tired with my new work . so ? see the tittle ? HAPPY 8 MONTHS BREAK UP ! with who ? its weird rite ? i'm celebrated my breakup anniversary .. its shows that he's the one i cant forget .. he's the one who left a big hole in my heart .. GOSH ! you maybe think that i'm already get over him .. or you probably think that i'm not love him and already move on .. find another .. NO ! 

YES ! I'M MOVE  ON .. YES ! I STILL LOVE HIM BUT I JUST DONT SHOW IT TO YOU .. 

i see him .. we talked .. we laugh .. we jokes .. i cant run from him no matter how hard i try to stay away from him .. theres a quotes :

SEANDAINYA KITA DICIPTA MENJADI SATU . PASTI SUATU KETIKA KITA AKAN BERTEMU . NAMUN SEANDAINYA KITA DICIPTA UNTUK TIDAK BERSATU . WALAU DEKAT SELALU PUN KAU TAK KAN MENJADI KEPUNYAAN AKU .

i always read this quotes .. sometimes it makes me realise that between us is over .. he's not mine .. but my heart just can take it .. somehow deep inside me tell that someday he find a way back to ME again .. 



MOHD HAFIZ MINE . SILA FOLLOW :)

No comments: